Pope Nutsche Filter-Dryers are known and used worldwide for final purification of pharmaceutical intermediates, high purity fine chemicals and other critical applications. Pope Reactors and Vessel Systems have been utilized for decades in the same industries. In many cases, Pope supplies reactors utilized for crystallization and a companion Nutsche for filtering, washing and drying the crystal slurries transferred from the reactor.
The advantages of pairing a reactor and Nutsche Filter-Dryer include:
- Each vessel is optimally designed for performing these two different processes
- Saves time by having both processes running simultaneously
- Can be performed with no open handling of the raw material or slurry
Isolation is a critical operation, and often the final step in the entire manufacturing process. Pope Scientific’s Nutsches are preferred-proven for CBD crystalizing isolation to 99.9%, with less than 0.3%, to undetectable THC levels.
Pope offers a turnkey 5L reactor and 4L Nutsche that can be used for benchtop development work and small-scale production.
Pope has developed a variety of turnkey systems for creating CBD isolate, including:
- 25L Reactor and 20L Nutsche
- 50L Reactor and 40L Nutsche
- 120L Reactor and 100L Nutsche
- 200L Reactor and 170L Nutsche
- 400L Reactor and 347L Nutsche
- Custom sizes and designs available upon request
- Pressure Vessels from 0.1to 5000 Liters
- High Purity, Sanitary, Pharmaceutical Designs & Finishes Available
- Special Designs for Reactors, Fermenters, Mixers, Homogenizers, Dispensers, Hydrogenators & Other Turnkey Systems
- Benchtop Models are the Logical Step Up from Laboratory Buchner Funnels
- All-in-One Solution for Filtering, Washing, Reslurrying, Mixing & Drying High Purity Solids
- Lab, Pilot & Production Scale
Have questions? Contact us about your application today!