Pope Nutsche Filter-Dryers (also called ANFD) are known and used worldwide for critical high purity separations of liquids and solids; and are now being used in the cannabis industry. Our Nutsches are utilized in pharmaceutical, bio-tech, electronics, specialty chemical, and other high purity applications in laboratories, pilot plants, and production units around the world. With this separation being a critical operation because it is often the final step in the entire manufacturing process, our Nutsches are preferred—proven for CBD crystalizing isolation to 99+%
Nutsche Features and Options:
- Vessel Sizes from 1-liter to 1000 liters or more.
- 304 L or 316L stainless steel fabrication. Other alloys and coatings available.
- ASME certified for full vacuum and pressures up to 200 psi at wide range of temperatures. Other certification available.
- Pharmaceutical and food grade / sanitary designs and finishes.
- Full range of mixing /agitation options including rising / lowering agitators and conventional mixers.
- Limitless other optional components
- THCA/CBD Crystallization
- Jacketed for Precise Temperature Control
- Better than Buchner Funnels